Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Download drivers for PC or Mac from the official Canon website:
Good luck! :)
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Aug 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 06, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: