Question about Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Troubleshooting and maintenance routine chapter in user's guide print unable 50
Posted on Aug 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: clean unable???
To reset purge counter
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC240C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine’s log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
Download the manuals from:
Please rate this solution in case you find it helpful, else leave a comment and I shall revert back with more suggestions.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you for the site info! i looked for a long time, wish i had asked and followed your advice the first thing as it went right to it."
SOURCE: Unable to clean
you need a new waist ink absorber box and have to do a reset. The absorber box can be purgchased from a service partner (see brother homepage of your country). Same procedure:
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
SOURCE: will not print
You guys did a great job on my printer mfc 210c !! I took it apart like you told me & cleaned the waistinktank & put it back together & yippee it works great !!
Thanx fix ya guys ! Gene77
Posted on Nov 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2014 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Feb 23, 2013 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-3360c...
Jul 15, 2012 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Dec 01, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 20, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Jul 13, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 14, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
1,629 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!