Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need the code for my remote
codes for magnavox tvs: 0054, 0030, 0179, 1254, 1454
the programming procedure is as follows:
1) turn on tv
2) on the remote, press "tv"
3) press and hold set until the led blinks twice, release set
4) enter the 4 digit code, light should blink twice
5) aim remote at the tv and press power, the tv should turn off
6) if it doesnt, repeat steps 2-5 with the next code on the list
hope this helps
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
hey i tried this and it worked. hold code search till the light stays lit(it may take a couple of secs ) then after its lit press tv and then keep pressing channel up or down till the channel on your tv changes when does press mute to save the code. also the power button will work to during code search , but i use channel because if you accidentally skip your code you can go back the other way. you might need to take out the batteries then re-insert to reset any previous codes. hope this works for you guys as well.
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
SOURCE: programming channels
In order to program the channels for this TV, you'll want to press the "Menu" button on the TV itself. Once in the main menu, scroll down until you see an option called "Setup." From here, press the right arrow key to enter the submenu. Before going any further, you'll want to make sure that the tuning band is correctly set to "Air" or "Cable," which will depend on how you have your TV connected.
Once the proper input has been selected, you can then scroll down to "Auto Ch Search." If you press the right arrow key on this option, your TV will automatically search for all available channels.
If you'd like step-by-step instructions (with pictures of what you should see at any given step), I'd suggest checking out the link I've provided below to Insignia's online owner’s manual for this model:
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 23, 2010 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 21, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 15, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
Apr 07, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Feb 03, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Nov 17, 2007 | Televison & Video
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!