Question about Harman Kardon AVR 35 Receiver
1. Make sure there are fresh batteries in the remote, and they are installed correctly.
2. Make sure the area between the remote control and receiver is not blocked by some object,
and the distance is no more than 15 feet at an angle no greater than 30 degrees from the
front of the receiver.
3. Make sure strong lighting is not directed towards the IR sensor of the receiver.
4. Press each button on the remote and verify proper operation.
If these steps are taken and remote control still does not function properly
5. This step discharges the capacitor and resets the remote control. (You do not need to point
the remote control at the receiver or even have the receiver turned on.)
A: AVR35 Press the TV and the M4 buttons at the same time and hold for 12 seconds.
To Test: Make sure your AVR35 is ON, press each button on the remote and verify
proper operation of your receiver.
Let me know how it went.
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2013 | Insignia RC-261
Mar 24, 2013 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Mar 27, 2012 | Universal Remote Control MRF-300 Complete...
Sep 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 27, 2006 | Toshiba SD-H400
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert