Question about Televison & Video
1. Turn on the device that you want to set.
2. Aim the remote control at the device and press down and hold CODE SEARCH button for at least 3 seconds until the red LED lights up solid red.
3. Press the device button for the item you wish to program, e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the LED light will blink once and then remain solid red.
4. Using the number keys, enter the 1 st set of 3-digit codes from the list. You will notice that each number that you press, the LED will blink once. After you have entered the 3rd digit, the red LED will
turn off indicating that the code was recognized for the device.
(NOTE: If the code entered was not compatible, the red LED will flash several times. You will then need to repeat step 2. You have 30 seconds to enter a code.)
5. After the red LED light has turned off. Press the ON/OFF key. If the device you are trying to program powers off, then you have found the correct code. If the device does not power off, then you will need
to repeat the process again from step 2, using another 3-digit code.
Automatic Search Method.
1.Turn on the target device.
2.Point the controller at the target device and press and hold the Code Search button for around 3 seconds, until the LED light stays red.
3.Next select the type of device the target unit is by using the Cable/TV/VCR/DVD/Sat Buttons (i.e. if it is a TV that you are trying to control, press the TV button). The LED light should then blink once, then stay red.
4.Press the On/Off button on the controller slowly and repeatedly until the device you are trying to connect with turns off. (Note: the LED light will blink each time you press the On/Off button). When this happens, press the ENTER button in order to store the code and the LED light will turn off.
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Daewoo DTQ-19V1FC 19" TV
Jan 27, 2014 | Daewoo DTQ-19V1FC 19" TV
Dec 21, 2013 | Daewoo DTQ-19V1FC 19" TV
Nov 16, 2011 | Daewoo DTQ-14V1FS 14" TV
Nov 29, 2010 | Daewoo DTQ-19V1FC 19" TV
Jul 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 04, 2008 | Daewoo Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!