Question about HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet Printer
We had a storm and an electrical power flash or surge at our home. Not home when it happened but so far I have found cooked garage door opener and my HP 2710. When plugged in to power, it shows the HP logo in the window, the progression bar continues across the bottom of the window but it can not finish the powering up sequence? If this machined now dead or worth/possible to repair? ANy thought's are appreciated. Txs.
Please perform the following steps.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Please do perform the following steps also:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
I hope you are located in United States of America and if so, please check the following link where in you can go ahead for the service.
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2014 | HP Printers & Copiers
Sep 18, 2007 | HP OfficeJet Pro L7580 Color All-in-One...
Nov 25, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 09, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
May 14, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2820 Printer
Dec 09, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 19, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One Color...
Oct 03, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 16, 2014 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
884 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!