Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP paper jam
That is usually caused by the paper feed rollers being cover with paper dust. Take a clean cotton pad and alcohol and clean the rollers :turninig each roller as you clean it. if it has a rear dor, open it to get better access to the rollers.
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
On the machines control panel set to sheet fed (pressing the left button will change from Sheet, roll and roll with cut). In the print settings select your paper profile. On the page setup choose sheet. In the pull down menu you should only have basic paper sizes, no custom size. choose 20x30 and try again.
let me know if this helps
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2012 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus C43UX InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus® Photo R340 InkJet Printer
Sep 03, 2008 | HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer, Scanner,...
Nov 10, 2007 | Epson Stylus C88 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 18, 2018 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: