Question about Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Sep 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Nov 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Dec 21, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
May 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 20, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Oct 24, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: