Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Try this. It is the reset for the waste ink error (8 flashes)
1) With the printer power OFF, while pressing the Resume button, press the Power button. (Do not release the
2) While pressing the Power button, release the Resume button, press the Resume button again twice, and then
release the Resume button and Power button.
3) The green indicator flashes during initialization.
When the indicator stops flashing and remains on, press the Resume button 4 times to clear waste ink message.
(The indicator toggles between orange and green each time the Resume button is pressed.)
4) Next, press the Power button, and the green indicator will light, and the function will be executed.
5) Turn off the printer then back on and error should clear.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
May 05, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Apr 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!