Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Hi, some of the buttons of my laptop keyboard have been changed like when i press slash i get an ash. hope you will find a soln
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
There must be a mess up with the language and settings of the keyboard , try to set it to US english , US international layout
otherwhise state brand and type and where you live than i see if i can find the correct laptop settings
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2011 | Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jan 19, 2018 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A70-S256 PC Notebook
Jun 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Nov 14, 2008 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!