Question about RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Hi, if you want to unlock blackberry curve 8330 you will be need a blackberry unlock code. But since you didn't have your phone original sim card and didn't know your phone network carrier, you only can do cable unlocking process. Bring your phone to mobile repair shop and asking them for doing that process.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
For the best unlock code for your Blackberry model mobile,
you can try this site http://www.theunlockspot.com/blackberry-curve-8330/rs10wp9/
It has the step by step instructions and easy methods for unlocking your mobile phones...........
Posted on Oct 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 23, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Sep 22, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jun 07, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jun 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2010 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Jul 19, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
It's a fully detailed guide on how to unlock any BlackBerry.
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type "mepd" ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type "mep2" or "mep4" ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i recommend BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
Jan 01, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Dec 13, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!