Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This error occurs due to a faulty cartridge. This might have happened due to bits of paper stuck around the carriage. Check for any stuck paper around the carriage. Also, remove the cartridges and reseat them. If this doesn't resolve your issue then turn off the printer & unplug them, remove the cartridges. Take a Q-tip dipped in alcohol and clean the inside contacts of the carriage with this q-tip. Now let it dry and turn on the printer without cartridge, insert the color cartridge first and then insert the Black color cartridge after 1-2 min.s
This issue usually occurs when you are using refilled cartridges. If using refilled cartridges I'll suggest you to but new cartridges.
Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2012 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 05, 2012 | HP Photosmart 375 InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2011 | HP OfficeJet G85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart B8550 Photo InkJet Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 19, 2011 | Lexmark Z2300 InkJet Printer
Apr 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Nov 25, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Mar 03, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: