Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Technika HDMISS10 HACK. 1.open tray. 2.insert any disc. 3.press set-up. 4.from language menu,select "encoding". 5.press play. 6.select "unicode". 7.press play. 8.press set-up. 9.VERY IMPORTANT!! close draw,press "zero" fast as you can while disc is loading. "not allowed at moment" appears in top right of screen but keep pressing "zero" fast as you can and it will change to "O". player is now multi region.
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
SOURCE: unlock region codes
i fund this by dargan and it worked for me "Def" Camino Real 3, Panama:
Region code hack posted by dargan, August 23 2008:
Same hack for DVD283 worked for DVD-277
<clipped from other post>
Region code hack posted by mhardial, January 25 2008:
DVD Regional Codes
**1** USA (incl. territories), Canada
2 Europe (Germany), Japan, South Africa
3 Southeast Asia
4 Latin America, Australia, New Zealand
5 Russia, rest of Asia and Africa
0, 255, 9 MULTI REGION
Region Code Change
NOTE: Make sure you DO NOT have a disk in the tray while performing the region code procedure
1. Open DVD Tray
2. Press the “Menu” button
3. Press 8888
4. Press the “Display” button
5. Region Code Number shows up. Use the numeric keypad to select your region code number (0 – 6).
6. Press the “Setup” button to exit.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | Televison & Video
Oct 13, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 31, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 28, 2017 | Televison & Video
Dec 13, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 27, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2008 | Sampo PME-50X7 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Jan 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
753 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!