Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Hi. I have a senao EOC 3220 Outdoor long range access point/bridge.
After configuring it, i can see the SSID on my Laptop but I can't connect to it. What could be the problem. The Firmware version is V 1.41. 05
-- try to change wireless channel on your access point
-- try to enable wireless security on your wireless network
-- try to assign static ip address on your wireless computer
Posted on May 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
May 14, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 15, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Feb 14, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 22, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Oct 31, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Jul 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Feb 21, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 05, 2013 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: