Question about Nokia 5730 Xpress Music Mobile Phone - Black
Press *#7370# and it will ask your lock code..insert your lock code then your phone will become an original setting..then try to check it again..Tq
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2013 | Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850
on Mar 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 08, 2010 | Cell Phones
1. Download RC33 update from Google here.
2. Rename the download file from signed-PLAT-RC33-from-RC30.f06aa9b3.zip to update.zip,
and place it at the root i.e the very top directory of your Micro SD
card. (If you added the file to your microSD card by connecting the
handset to your computer via USB [rather than using a dedicated microSD
card reader], make sure to unmount it and disconnect the USB cable now.
3. Turn off your G1 Make sure it's
completely powered off. Now again turn it on by holding the Home+End
keys until you see T-Mobile G1 logo.
4. From the icon screen, open the keyboard and hit Alt+L.
5. Press Alt+S to begin the update. Remember, the update needs to be in the root of the Micro SD card and needs to be named update.zip.
6. Once it finishes, follow the onscreen instructions and press Home+Back to finish.
7. G1 Phone will reboot a few times to flash different parts of the firmware.
If all went well, you should now be running the latest update, RC33. Enjoy your new, shiny RC33 update, complete with Google Latitude!
To make sure all your hard work wasn't for nothing, hit Menu > Settings > About Phone > scroll to Build Number. You should see RC33 in there somewhere.
Mar 23, 2011 | HTC G1
Feb 28, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Feb 27, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Nov 21, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: