Question about Computers & Internet
Follow these steps to restore your system files-
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition for PC
Aug 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 31, 2010 | Acer TravelMate TM6292-6700 Notebook PC -...
Jan 22, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Jan 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 29, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!