Question about LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Posted on Nov 12, 2012
I had my goggle phone slighttly wet in the rain--scren isn't coming on is there a solution?
Let me know.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2012 | LG 26LE5300 26 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 12, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jan 28, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Jan 24, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Dec 22, 2009 | LG Neon GT365 Cell Phone
Jul 13, 2009 | Micro Innovations Wireless...
Jul 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2008 | Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110
1,889 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!