Question about Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lenovo 3000 n200 laptop
the battery is on the main motherboard. to get to it:
1) remove all power supplies
2) remove the keyboard
3) remove the screws on the bottom, leaving the covers and the one that's holding the optical drive (there's an on/off button engravement nex to it)
4) flip it over and remove the cover around the keyboard, be careful with the connection cables, I think some need to be disconected
* you might need to remove the screen unit, too, but i don't think it's nececerry. also, the lenovo manual on the website might be helpful.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Just some troubleshooting suggestions:
1. Try starting it using the "Lenovo Care" button (the one with the orange wrench above it.
2. Reset the BIOS CMOS (there is a tiny CLRP1 spot under the RAM)
3. Try to start it without any RAM or HD.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2014 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook - Intel Celeron...
Jan 10, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N200 PC Notebook
Mar 19, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N200 0769 Intel Celeron 530...
Feb 13, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Mar 26, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Intel Pentium Dual Core...
Aug 23, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
Jan 18, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Intel Pentium Dual Core...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: