Question about Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lenovo 3000 n200 laptop
the battery is on the main motherboard. to get to it:
1) remove all power supplies
2) remove the keyboard
3) remove the screws on the bottom, leaving the covers and the one that's holding the optical drive (there's an on/off button engravement nex to it)
4) flip it over and remove the cover around the keyboard, be careful with the connection cables, I think some need to be disconected
* you might need to remove the screen unit, too, but i don't think it's nececerry. also, the lenovo manual on the website might be helpful.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Just some troubleshooting suggestions:
1. Try starting it using the "Lenovo Care" button (the one with the orange wrench above it.
2. Reset the BIOS CMOS (there is a tiny CLRP1 spot under the RAM)
3. Try to start it without any RAM or HD.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2014 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook - Intel Celeron...
Jan 10, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N200 PC Notebook
Mar 19, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N200 0769 Intel Celeron 530...
Feb 13, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Mar 26, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Intel Pentium Dual Core...
Aug 23, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Notebook
Jan 18, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 N200 Intel Pentium Dual Core...
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: