Question about Sony Ericsson G900 Smartphone
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Hope this helpout........
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Bernina Artista 170
Mar 23, 2013 | Garmin Nuvi 760 Car GPS Receiver
Jul 12, 2012 | Huawei M835 MetroPcs Cdma
Sep 07, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D980 Cell Phone
Aug 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 20, 2010 | Lands Phones
704 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!