Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
When F21 error code appears press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
Also check for the following issues
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Thank you !!
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Oct 01, 2013 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 10, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Feb 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 20, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Feb 01, 2010 | Whirlpool LHW0050PQ Front Load Washer
Jan 25, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 29, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 30, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: