Question about Computers & Internet
Thanks for using Fixya.
Click Here and you will get a pdf document in which all the necessary steps are given to install a cartridge.
Or you can follow the following steps:
1. Turn off the printer and wait for the fan to stop. Unplug the printer and open the top cover by pressing the top cover release button.
2. Open the left-side printer cover and locate the used developer cartridge that you wish to replace.
3. Press the release lever on the used developer cartridge and pull it one-third of the way out.
4. Pull the used developer cartridge out, using a horizontal motion. Take care to support the weight of the cartridge during removal.
5. Shake the new cartridge up and down and side to side so the toner within is evenly distributed.
6.Slide the new developer cartridge into the printer until the release lever locks. Use a horizontal motion and take care to support the cartridge's weight.
7. Close the side cover, then the top cover. Plug the printer in and turn it on. When the printer displays the message "Press On Line To Continue," press the On Line button and wait for the setup sequence to complete.
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2015 | HP LaserJet Pro P1102
Jul 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
May 11, 2010 | HP Color Laserjet 3550 Printer
Mar 10, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Jan 12, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Sep 24, 2009 | HP LaserJet 5p Printer
Jun 13, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320n Printer
Aug 21, 2018 | PANDIGITAL Computers & Internet
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!