Question about Trendware TRENDnet TEW-452BRP 108Mbps 802.11g Wireless Firewall Router
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Slow internet connection
Sometimes ISPs (Internet Service Providers) upgrade information on their end to improve or alter something about their network. When this happens, routers have outdated information from the modem. You might want to try power cycling the modem and router. To do this, unplug the power from both the router and modem. After about 15-30 seconds, plug the modem back in. Wait for all of the lights to come on excluding the "PC Activity" light if it exists. Once the modem is registered with your ISP, plug your router back in and test your net speed using a site such as:
If your service is back to normal, then you're all set. If it isn't, you may want to contact your ISP as there could be something wrong with the route traffic is taking from the node to your residence.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
lan wires are the same. lan wires used to connect your computer to your modem can also be used to connect your Wa1003A adsl router and TEW 432 brp.
you just got some things mixed up.
1. you should set your Wa1003A adsl router to bridge mode. At this point, it will just be "pass through" device and will not be the one who will ask for IP adds from your ISP.
2. configure your TEW 432 brp with your pppoe username and password. Your TEW 432 brp will now ask the network for the IP address to that it can connect to your ISP.
3. leave your lan wires the same.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
HI! I bliv u are having some issue setting up ur router.. I will be more than glad to assist u. Dont use the setup cd, sometimes it works, sometimes its not. here are the steps u need to do:
1. press the reset button on the back of the router for 20sec..while pressing the reset button, unplug the power plug and after 2secs while pressing the reset button plug it back in and press for 30secs after that unplug the router for 15secs then plug it back in..once all the lights are solid and ok
2. connect the ethernet cable to port1 of the router and the other end to the lan port of your computer..
3. pull up ur browser then type at the url:192.168.1.1.or 192.168.0.1 or u can check the routers default gateway by right clicking the network icon on the lower right of your task bar and click on status and it will show the ip address of the computer, subnetmask and default gateway, the default gateway is the routers ip address, once u type in to the url, it will ask u the username and password, by default the username is admin and the password is 1234 or just leave it blank
4. it will show the setup page of the router. u can set the router on the specific internet setup that u have.
a. if ur isp is a cable company, normaly u need to do a mac clone on the router setup page by cloning the computer that is reg to the cable company, how to determine it. ex. the computer that is reg to the cable company is a desktop or laptop, if this computer is connected to the modem directly and u can access internet.
b. once u determined it u need to connect this computer directly to the router and do a mac clone and set ur internet settings to auto-dhcp..then save the settings and after that, unplug to the power of the modem and router, plug in 1st the power of the modem then once all lights lit, plug in the router, then once all lights lit, try to pull up a browser that ur computer is connected directly to the router.. ur cable connection shud be, cable from the modem will go to the WAN port of the router and connect ethernet cable on port1 going to the lan port of the computer..once u can access the internet, u can now access again the setup page of the router by typing at the url:192.168.1.1 and u can setup the wireless settings, u need to create a ssid or wireless name and a security..
5. If ur isp is a dsl normaly they give u a username and password to connect to the internet, ur settings on the router should be PPPoe
6. If ur isp gives u a static ip address settings, u need to set the router to isp setup.
a. how to check the isp of the isp given to u..
1. click on start
3. type cmd
4. it will show a dos prompt
5. from the dos prompt type ipconfig/all
6. it will list the ip address, subnet, default gateway, dns server
this settings should be type in to the settings on the router for static ip addressing..
if you have any querry pls feel free to get in touch.. good luck
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2014 | Trendnet 108Mbps Wireless Super G...
Mar 26, 2013 | Trendware TEW-452BRP Wireless Router...
Aug 29, 2017 | Trendnet TEW-430APB Wireless Access Point...
Apr 08, 2011 | Trendnet TEW-430APB Wireless Access Point...
Feb 20, 2011 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-452BRP 108Mbps...
Mar 26, 2010 | Trendware TEW-452BRP Wireless Router...
Oct 05, 2009 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-452BRP 108Mbps...
Mar 05, 2009 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-452BRP 108Mbps...
Apr 07, 2017 | Trendware TRENDnet TE100-P1U Print Server
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: