Question about Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

1 Answer

Crock pot insert

Model 84323------where can I buy a new insert (pot).

Posted by on

  • 9 more comments 
  • gadolph Apr 29, 2008

    Yes, I broke the crock on my 6-quart Rival Crock pot. New one needed

    Gilbert E. Adolph

  • Anonymous May 18, 2008

    I need a new ceramic portion of the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6 qt. slow cooker.... where do I order the part?

  • gotwins Jul 20, 2008

    My stoneware insert has broken. Where can I buy a replacement?

  • Anonymous Sep 03, 2008

    i have the same issue

  • tfaulkner196 Nov 21, 2008

    The ceramic insert (6Qt) for my Toastmaster crock pot (1320) formed a crack and broke within a couple days. How can I get another one???

  • Anonymous Jan 11, 2009

    Where can I purchase the a replacement crock for Crockpot model # Scvps600

  • srichards674 Jan 26, 2009

    I need a new ceramic insert. Where can i find a new one?

  • gigkid Feb 16, 2009

    My stoneware insert has broken after using it three times. It just cracked nearly all the way around the insert. Where can I buy a replacement or a phone number where I could give them a piece of my mind?

  • Anonymous Feb 23, 2009

    liner broke over gas flame... supposed to be able to do that though... have done it before. But this time it cracked!

  • Anonymous Mar 09, 2009

    broke the insert. where can I get another?????

  • Anonymous Mar 25, 2009

    whole bottom dropped out when using it for only the 2nd time! beware!



1 Answer

I need the insert for my GE crock pot, i have I have used it maybe three times and the ceramic broke in half, I am afraid to use it, where can I purchase the part.

Posted on May 15, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need a manual for my west bend slow cooker model 84323


If you need to find parts for your West Bend slow cooker, West Bend coffee maker, West Bend Blender, West Bend popcorn maker, West Bend breadmakers, West Bend rice cooker/steamer, West Bend griddles/skillets/grills, and West Bend toasters/ovens the best place to go is

Also checkout this tip as it will help you to find what you are looking for on the website.

West Bend Kitchen Appliances Parts and Manuals



Jan 10, 2011 | West Bend 84323 Slow Cooker

1 Answer

I dropped it and it broke the leg off and it has a big hole. can the base be replaced?

There's not much you can do about this. The only parts commercially available are the ceramic insert, lid and temperature knob. You may be able to find a used one somewhere like E-Bay or Craigslist and use its parts but I cannot find a distributor that sells a new base. Sorry about that...hope this helps a little.

Oct 13, 2009 | West Bend 84323 Slow Cooker

1 Answer

Crockpoy insert

no parts from rival . if there was the crock and lid are where all the costs are . the main unit costs nothing to make ....... so you would pay nearly as much to buy the crock as a hole unit and with shipping it would end up costing you more than a new one at wall-mart ...... add to that the side handle problem and people getting burned when thay just snap off with no warning trust in this , you need and want a new crock pot and try to not make it a rival , there just not any good right now ! . good luck

Feb 18, 2009 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart

1 Answer

The ceramic insert cracked, how much would it cost to replace?

You can try the West Bend site or If those two fail, try eBay for the insert.

Please remember to rate my solutions! Thanks

Feb 03, 2009 | West Bend 84323 Slow Cooker

1 Answer

Slow cooker needs a new cord where do i get one

Try the Westbend website or If those fail, try eBay.

Please remember to rate my solutions. Thanks

Nov 09, 2008 | West Bend 84323 Slow Cooker

1 Answer

Westbend 6 qt crock white round pot

Try the Westbend website or If those two fail, try eBay.

Please remember to rate my solutions! Thanks

Nov 06, 2008 | West Bend 84323 Slow Cooker

5 Answers

Replacement for the crock pot insert for model 3355

I found a phone number embossed on the crockpot. It's the number to Rival. I called them and they said I could get a new insert ($10 + $8.50 ship), but prewsently out of stock. Should be available in about a month.


Mar 18, 2008 | Rival 3355 5-Quart

2 Answers

Replacement lid

You can get replacement parts on the West Bend website. Shipping isn't cheap, though.

Dec 09, 2007 | West Bend 84323 Slow Cooker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Logo

Related Topics:

1,513 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Experts


Level 2 Expert

86 Answers


Level 2 Expert

97 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

460 Answers

Are you a Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides