Question about KWorld PVR-TV 305U (KW-PVR-TV305U) Video Capture
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sound is not recorded
Make sure that the your audio wiring is correct. The L&R audio cables from your VCR, etc should be connected to the red and white RCA jacks on the capture card cable. The small 3.5 mm phone jack from the capture card cable must then be plugged into your PC's line-in jack - usually blue. Then in the PVR application, select line-in as your source. This is necessary because the capture card only processes video. The audio signal is passed through to your PC.
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
SOURCE: audio does not record when
1.Download and install k-lite codec pack(full version) >
2.Click the link below to download DVD MAKER USB 2.0 Software. driver/win7/Edit/V5.9.721.812_DVD_%20Maker_USB2.0.zip
Posted on Aug 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2016 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Jun 27, 2008 | Cameras
Aug 14, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2012 | Sony Computers & Internet
Jul 20, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Aug 25, 2011 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2008 | V-Stream Xpert USB 2.0 DVD Maker...
Apr 19, 2014 | KWorld PVR-TV 305U (KW-PVR-TV305U) Video...
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: