Question about YouTube Videos
Clean up your computer through a registry repairing tool to fix Windows errors.
* Update your sound drivers.
* Update your flash player if need be. The flash player corruption is a great nuisance and it shall be fixed before it damages all the browsers present in your system. Repairing your Windows registry errors through a powerful registry cleaning tool which will fix the active-x and file association errors will surely help you to prevent the browser and flash crashes and consequently your YouTube videos will run faster.
* Improve your internet connection if you have currently been using a slow internet connection.
* Use the fast forward option on the YouTube player to run videos quickly.
*Wait a little to let the videos load before you play them in one go.
* Clear up the cache and internet history.
*Optimize your RAM and your Windows performance through a PC optimizer tool.
f you are really interested to speed up YouTube then you should follow the guidelines above and use this speed booster utility called RegInOut.
Posted on Aug 17, 2010
You can just let the video load before you watch it (go watch tv or work on something else while you wait)
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2013 | Roku 3 Streaming Media Player - 4200R
Apr 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 22, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2009 | IBM PC 300PL PC Desktop
Jun 15, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario SR2150NX PC Desktop
Apr 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2008 | DISH Network DVR-625 DTV Receiver /...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!