Question about Sony KP-57HW40 57" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Stupid tv where can i buy the stuff to fix the converger problem.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Sony Master
  • 8,617 Answers

You need to replace both the convergence ICs they are STK392-560 they are located on the D board (board on the right) mounted to larde aluminum heatsinks. you can get new ones at the following link and they offer free installation instructions with pictures so you can do the repair yourself which takes about an hour. They also give free on line tech support if you need it. Heres the link

Posted on Apr 26, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


Sony KP-57HW40 57" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

69 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sony Projection Televisions Experts

Steve Sweetleaf
Steve Sweetleaf

Level 3 Expert

1128 Answers


Level 2 Expert

103 Answers

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Level 2 Expert

256 Answers

Are you a Sony Projection Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides