Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Reset NVRAM on the Dell™ 3115cn Printer
1. When the printer is Ready (Copy, Scan, Fax appears in the LCD), press the button until Setup is indicated, then press the down button (looks like an arrow pointing down)
2. Press the button until Admin Menu appears, then press the check button .
3. Press the button until Wired Network is displayed, then press the check button.
4. Press the down button until Initialize NVM appears, then press the check button.
5. When the Are you sure? message appears on the operator panel with the default indicated as No, press the or button to indicate Yes, then press This is an image of the enter button button. The display momentarily indicates Wired Network, Initialize NVM, Initializing... followed by Restart Printer to apply setting.
6. When the display returns to Initialize NVM, turn the printer off, wait a few moments, and then turn the printer on.
if the printer is networked you will have to configure the network settings. this should solve the issue if its settings or corrupt data. If this didn't solve the issue, there could be a hardware failure, possibly the motherboard or formatter board. Contact dell support directly. 1-800 387 5757
Let me know how it works out,
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2016 | Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer
Oct 07, 2014 | Dell 3115CN
May 07, 2014 | Dell 3115cn Multifunction Color Laser...
Jan 23, 2014 | Dell 3115CN
Mar 07, 2013 | Dell Printers:Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn
Feb 14, 2012 | Dell PrintersDell MFP Color Laser 3115cn...
Jul 17, 2011 | Dell PrintersDell MFP Color Laser 3115cn...
May 21, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: