Question about Garmin Nuvi 760 Car GPS Receiver
1. Connect the USB cable to device and computer
2. Double-click the My Computer (Windows computers) or the mounted-volume icon (Mac computers)
3. Double-click on the Garmin drive
4. Double-click on the Garmin Folder
5. Double-click on the MP3 Folder to open the folder.
6. Find the music file you want to delete Right click on it and select delete
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2010 | Garmin zumo 550 GPS Receiver
Mar 25, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 265 Car GPS Receiver
Sep 24, 2009 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Jun 01, 2009 | Garmin (010-00583-00) for nuvi 750/760/770
May 31, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 760 Car GPS Receiver
May 02, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 760 Handheld GPS Receiver
Dec 25, 2008 | Garmin GPS
Dec 12, 2008 | Garmin Nuvi 760 Handheld GPS Receiver
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: