Question about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
There are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waster absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off the printer...press and hold the resume/cancel button... then press and hold also the power button..
2. Release the resume/cancel button while holding still the power button.
3.(While still holding the power button)...press three times the resume/cancel button
4. (After pressing the resume/cancel button three times)...release the power button
5. Wait for a couple of seconds.. when the led stops blinking and turn green..Press the resume/cancel button four times.
6. Press the power button...some functions will be perform before the printer return to menu selection mode..
7. Turn off the monitor wait for 5 seconds, then turn it on and try printing..
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
If you find this solution helpful..would you be kind to rate this solution and vote for this on the help below..thanks..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Eight flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber for the ink used during Print Head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing will no longer be possible
Jan 11, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!