Question about Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
This is a reminder to clean the air filter. It happens every 720 hours
of operation. If you already cleaned the air filters. Try the procedure below to get it back up and running:
1. Power down the air conditioner using the "power" button on the front panel.
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the airconditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence, and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power button.
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
6. Congratulations! You should now be able to operate the airconditioner normally for another 720 hours, but only if you followed the instructions above EXACTLY.
All the best!
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2015 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Jul 28, 2008 | Sharp Heating & Cooling
Jun 05, 2008 | Haier hwr10xc6 Air Conditioner
Sep 10, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 10, 2013 | Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
Sep 20, 2011 | Haier Heating & Cooling
May 28, 2011 | Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
Mar 01, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Jun 26, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!