Question about Cell Phones
Hi, What you will need to do is get the correct settings on your phone, as this is why your getting that message.
There are two ways to do this the easiest is to contact your service provider and ask them to send you the Internet and MMS settings.They send you this via a text mesage that will automatically update your phone to the correct phone settings.
The other way you could try is going to your service providers website and most providers let you send the settings yourself to update your phone to the correct settings.
Both ways are easy so you won't have to change the settings yourself it is all automatic.
Let me know if you need any more assistance.
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
Mar 10, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Feb 24, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Dec 02, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Feb 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!