Question about PC Desktops
1. Go to Device Manager :
Start>right click 'My Computer'>Properties>Hardware tab>Device Manager.
2. You should see an entry here for DVD/CD-ROM Drives. Click the (+) next to it and you should see your burner listed there. Double Click that.
3. Now go to the 'DRIVER' tab. Click the Update Driver button. This will bring up the Update Wizard. Select "No, not at this time" option and click 'Next' button.
4. In the next screen, select 'Install from a list or Specific location' and click Next.
5. On the next page, choose the second option, "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" and click Next.
6. On the next page, click the 'Have Disk' button at the bottom right of the page.
7. In the popup that appears, browse to where the software is located and proceed to install.
Hope that helps...Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. Before you assign a rating, please make sure that the issue is resolved or you are satisfied. If not, please post back as to what you did, and/or any other questions you may have, and I will try to assist you as best I can. Please do not assign an ‘Inappropriate’ or ‘Thanks for trying’ rating if your issue is not resolved after the first response itself, as sometimes a bit of to and fro dialogue may be necessary before we can find a fix or an answer to your query.
If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2011 | PC Desktops
Apr 14, 2010 | HP Smart Buy - HP Compaq dc5800 Small Form...
Jun 01, 2009 | PC Desktops
Dec 20, 2008 | PC Desktops
Dec 03, 2008 | PC Desktops
Sep 13, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 18, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 09, 2008 | PC Desktops
Apr 19, 2008 | PC Desktops
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!