Question about Heating & Cooling
The directions have the steps to take when a "P1" error is flashing.
1) Remove the plug (the upper black plug not the lower) and attach the included drain hose.
2) Put a bucket under the hose.
3) Press the TURBO button for MORE THAN THREE SECONDS. The WATER INDICATOR will begin flashing telling the user that the FORCED WATER DRAINAGE feature is activated. You will even hear a little whirring noise.
4) Wait until the WATER INDICATOR stops flashing and no more water is flowing out of the drainage tube.
5) After the water is finished flowing, make sure that you FASTEN the DRAIN PLUG. Of course, failure to do this will flood the area.
6) The unit should now work.
You can also move the unit somewhere that you can remove the plug and let the water flow freely .However you do not need to have it plugged in for this method and once the water is finished, replace the plug and fire it up. It should then work correctly. It's also mentioned that the water should be drained quite often to prevent corrosion.
Let us know if you have something more to know else accept the suggestion.
Thank You for contacting Fixya.com
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2016 | Everstar Portable Air Conditioner MPK-10CR
May 09, 2015 | Everstar Portable Air Conditioner MPK-10CR
Jul 16, 2012 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 14, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 21, 2009 | Danby DPAC8020 Air Conditioner
Aug 13, 2009 | Danby DPAC8020 Air Conditioner
Jun 25, 2009 | Danby DPAC8020 Air Conditioner
May 17, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!