- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
may I ask u how long have u had this mic because I had mine for a while and this recently started to happen to me and because of the updates sony has been releasing I believe thats the cause because mine didnt start doing that until update 2.41 was released
2. other wise ur pc mic supporting software is not properly added
sol. if u r using windows xp, double click the volume icon ( located on ur desktop startmenu bar) click options, properties,
recording, and check the microphone then click ok button
check and select the microphone button and increase the volume and check it
3. check sound functions, some times ur software used in voice cancelation mode change mode.
Try going to Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices
Click on Voice Tab and make sure the proper device is selected. Click on Volume and make sure levels are appropriate. Lastly, click on Test Hardware and wait until you can speak into the mic to see the voice levels. If you can see the voice levels, then your mic probably works and it is just an issue of configing the COD settings.