Question about Lexmark X8350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May be the printer driver is corrupted.Unistall the driver and reinstall it. Double check the cable….
Also check the bellow links…
Let us know if you have something more to know else accept the suggestion.
Thank You for contacting Fixya.com
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 23, 2012 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jun 01, 2011 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Apr 01, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510xi Printer
Oct 04, 2007 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!