Question about Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
First, right-click on the notification area and select properties. Make sure evrything is tuned on.
I suggest you to update the drivers for your Bluetooth device.
Follow the steps below to update the drivers:
1. Open Device Manager in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
2. Click Continue. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
3. In the list of device types, click the kind of device, and then locate the specific device that is not functioning.
4. Right-click the device, and then click Properties.
5. Click the Driver tab.
6. Click on update driver, click OK.
Follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the drivers:
Uninstall and reinstall the device drivers
If no exclamation point appears next to the name of the device and the device does not function correctly, manually uninstall and reinstall the device drivers.
To do this, follow these steps:
• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
• Click Continue. The Device Manager dialog box is displayed.
• If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
• In the list of device types, click the kind of device, and then locate the specific device that is not functioning.
• Right-click the device, and then click Properties.
• Click the Driver tab.
• Click Uninstall. Click OK.
• In the Device Manager Dialog box, click the Action menu, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
• Restart the computer which automatically reinstall the drivers.
Link to uninstall and reinstall the drivers: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948187
If Windows is unable to find a driver update for the Bluetooth device, then try to download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Connect to Bluetooth and other wireless or network devices:
Add a Bluetooth enabled device to your computer:
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2016 | Dell Computers & Internet
Nov 15, 2011 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
May 18, 2011 | Dell Vostro 1014 Notebook
Jan 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2010 | Belkin Mini Bluetooth Adapter (F8T016-KDK)
Sep 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5720-6661 Notebook PC
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!