Question about Marantz BD7004 Blu-Ray Player
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: multi region code
This is not possible without bypasssing/cracking the firmware on your DVD player. your player will generally allow 3 changes to the region code. If you have not changed yet, you may do so within the DVD player's setup options.
Posted on May 03, 2008
SOURCE: REGION 2 DVDS ON REGION 1 PLAYER
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2014 | Marantz BD7004 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 11, 2010 | Marantz BD8002 Blu-Ray Player
Sep 10, 2010 | Marantz BD8002 Blu-Ray Player
May 17, 2010 | Marantz BD7003 Blu-ray Player
Jan 01, 2010 | Marantz BD7004 Blu-Ray Player
Aug 15, 2008 | Samsung DVD-R155
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: