Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: two red light blinking
Do you see any flag message like " end of service life-------". You should find a resetter for the printer, its a utility program.
Or its a paper jam, or dirty ink chip connector.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Reset your printer. Look for printer resetter , its a utility third party program. Or in search of web browser just key in " epson reset software"
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
SOURCE: Epson stylus 880 printer
"Turn the printer on while holding down both the ink and paper buttons. When the paper light flashes release both buttons", then hold down the ink button for approx. half a minute until the printer lights flash again then release it. That resets the printer.”
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
Unfortunately, the Russian software does not work on a Mac, and it crashes at launch when installed in WZ98 under Virtual PC. However, I found this on another site, and it worked immediately:
The sequence to reset the waste ink counter is as follows:
WASTE INK ROM RESET ONLY 870, 1270
1. Turn the printer off using the power button on the panel of the printer.
2. Disconnect the interface cable at the back of the printer.
3. Hold down the "LOAD/EJECT" and "CLEANING" buttons simultaneously.
4. Turn the printer on. Release all buttons as soon as paper out light flashes.
5. Quickly press (within 3 seconds while PAPER OUT light is flashing) the "CLEANING" button for 10 seconds.
6. Release the button and the printer will initialize.
7. Once initialization is complete, turn the printer off.
8. Reconnect the interface cable.
9. Turn the printer on
Works great, no muss...no fuss!
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
May 10, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo 830 InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2011 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R200 InkJet Printer
661 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: