Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When you don't have the drivers-cd:
- Download the XP-drivers of your webcam (and unpack them if they are zipped).
Else start with these steps
1. Uninstall whatever webcam driver you have previously attempted to install.
2. From the device manager, scan for new hardware, and your webcam will be recognized and will continue to search for a driver.
3. If asked for for further search.. choose the place where it must search (cd or your downloaded driver-map)
4. Just allow the prompts to continue with the installation.
5. When the driver is successfully installed, you can test it right away.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Hi guys, I've solved this problem downloading driver for WB-3400T there is compatible with our WB-3100P and windows 7.. You need to download the driver for for item no. 14383 (without 02, 03 ecc) for vista 32 bit and this will be the driver also for windows 7 for our lovely webcam ;)
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2017 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Jan 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2010 | Labtec Webcam Pro
Apr 11, 2010 | GE EasyCam Webcam
Mar 21, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Mar 16, 2010 | Intel Deluxe PC Camera CS330 Webcam
Jan 29, 2010 | Trust WB-3100P Web Cam
Aug 16, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
745 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!