Question about Computers & Internet
To transfer music files from a music CD to a USB drive (Kigston datatraveller), kindly use the below steps:
1) Insert the CD in the CD drive of your computer and insert the Kingston drive into the USB port of the computer.
2) Then double click on the My Computer icon on the Desktop.
3) Now in "My Computer" window, right-click on the icon for the CD drive and select "Explore"
4) You will now be able to see the individual files on the CD.
5) Right-click on the music file which you want to transfer to your Kingston drive and select "Send to" and then select "Kingston...".
(See attached image--In this case it is shown as Transcend)
Hope this solves your problem. For more help and clarifications, please feel free to reply to this post.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | Kingston Digital 4GB DATATRAVELER C10...
Mar 20, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MP342U Car CD Player
Oct 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2010 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Apr 17, 2010 | Kingston Technologies 512MB DataTraveler I...
Oct 01, 2008 | Kingston Technologies 512MB DataTraveler I...
May 28, 2008 | Kingston Technologies 512MB DataTraveler I...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!