Question about Vacuums
How to restore your Zune device software:------------
When you restore your Zune device software, the startup partition and the data partition are removed and rebuilt. In addition to removing the Zune device software, this process also erases all audio, videos, podcasts, and pictures that are stored on the Zune device.
Warning To restore the Zune device software, you must have a Windows-based computer that has an Internet connection. That computer must have the Zune software installed. And you must be able to connect the Zune device to a USB port on that computer by using a Zune Sync Cable. Do not perform the following steps if you do not have any one or more of these things immediately available.
After you start to restore the Zune device software, you cannot again use the device until you complete all the steps. You will not receive any confirmation or warning on the Zune device after you start the following procedure.
To restore the Zune device software, follow these steps:
1. Set the Hold Switch to unlocked.
2. Press and hold the Back button at the same time as you press and hold the top of the Zune Pad. When the Zune device begins to power up, release the buttons.
3. Immediately after you release the buttons in step 2, press and hold the following special button combination, depending on your Zune model:• If you have the 4GB Zune, the 8GB Zune, or the 80GB Zune, immediately press and hold the Back button at the same time as you press both the left side of the Zune Pad and the Play/Pause button. Continue to hold these buttons until your Zune device restarts and "Please wait" appears on the screen.
• If you have the 30GB Zune, immediately press and hold the Back button at the same time as you press both the left side of the Zune pad and the center of the Zune pad. Continue to hold these buttons until your Zune device restarts and "Please wait" appears on the screen.
Note "Clearing contents. Please wait" appears, followed by “Connect Zune to your PC."
4. After “Connect Zune to your PC” appears, connect the Zune device to the computer that has the current Zune software installed, and then update the device to the current Zune device software. ----------- Click this link directly for more troubleshooting:-- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/944909 -------- If error problem while restoring then click this link below:-- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945278 ---------- Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Remove the clean water tank.
Recline the handle and let the cleaner lay flat.
Remove the dirty water tank lid.
Reposition the front panel located on the outside of the tank in the center. It should be flush to the tank, even straight across and pushed down as far as it will go.
Assemble the dirty water tank lid back on from the front to the back. The lid should not lift up from the front.
Give it a try! The suction should be restored. Hope this helps!
Aug 26, 2014 | Hoover Vacuums
Jul 08, 2014 | Panasonic Test Tool Part Tzsc09187
Jun 28, 2012 | Vacuums
Apr 06, 2011 | Eureka Vacuums
Feb 08, 2011 | Vacuums
Dec 26, 2010 | Vacuums
Sep 06, 2010 | Vacuums
May 19, 2010 | Dyson DC08 Cylinder Bagless Canister...
Dec 14, 2009 | Vacuums
Dec 01, 2007 | Rainbow E series Canister Wet/Dry Vacuum
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!