Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Hi, everyone. I have a Delstar DS 2209 MP3 Player and when I plug it into the USB port displays the following message: "starting..." and nothing more happens. I've looked for any driver or firmware but I can't find any. Sometimes My Pc recognize it as an S1MP3 ADFU driver but I know this is not the real driver and I can't see the device on My Computer
Could you please give me a piece of advise or some help??? I'd really appreciated.
Thanks a lot
This is how to get into update mode,
All you do is this,
1) Switch the player OFF using the main on/off switch.
2) Hold down the "MENU" or the "PLAY" button and keep it held down.(try the other buttons if these dont work)
3) Connect the usb to the player.
4) Wait for about 10 seconds before releasing the button.
5) You should be now in "ROCK USB" upgrade mode
6) Then just start ConsumerUpdate and upload your firmware.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
SOURCE: Firmware upgrades
Installing/upgrading firmware is usally not requemented. You will not be adding any new feature to u're unit. There's no reason to do reinstall or upgrade the firmware other than to repair the unit in the event the units firmware is corrept.
Posted on Apr 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2015 | Delstar DS 31024 MP3 Player
Dec 01, 2010 | Delstar DS 31024 MP3 Player
Apr 02, 2010 | Delstar DS 917 Digital Media Player
Sep 10, 2009 | Delstar DS 31024 MP3 Player
Apr 05, 2009 | Delstar DS 31024 MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Sep 06, 2008 | Delstar DS 31024 MP3 Player
Apr 26, 2008 | Delstar DS 31024 MP3 Player
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!