Question about Dewalt DW744S 10" Portable Table Saw with Stand
Most probably it is bit of timber on the bottom of the saw assembly...
1. switch off the saw
2. remove power plug
3. remove screw and clear protector assembly
4. remove centre panel (as to changing the blade)
5. remove blade and clean dust furrow below it from all debris
6. re-assemble in reverse order
7. mount safety protector assembly
7, connect power cord
8. start in shor burst and switch immediatelly off, after blade stop spinning, check blade assembly if not wobbly.
this should solve your problem.
if you find this advice useful, please do not hesitate to leave comment and give me your vote4 fo rme, thanx!
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Dewalt Saws
Dec 11, 2016 | Dewalt Saws
Jan 03, 2018 | Craftsman 10" Table Saw
Feb 04, 2018 | Saws
Jan 23, 2010 | Delta Machinery 10" Professional Radial...
Jan 22, 2010 | Saws
Aug 29, 2009 | Saws
Feb 09, 2009 | Dewalt DW746X 10" woodworker's table saw...
Jun 25, 2008 | Dewalt DW746X 10" woodworker's table saw...
Nov 30, 2014 | Dewalt DW744S 10" Portable Table Saw with...
594 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: