Question about Dewalt DW744S 10" Portable Table Saw with Stand
Most probably it is bit of timber on the bottom of the saw assembly...
1. switch off the saw
2. remove power plug
3. remove screw and clear protector assembly
4. remove centre panel (as to changing the blade)
5. remove blade and clean dust furrow below it from all debris
6. re-assemble in reverse order
7. mount safety protector assembly
7, connect power cord
8. start in shor burst and switch immediatelly off, after blade stop spinning, check blade assembly if not wobbly.
this should solve your problem.
if you find this advice useful, please do not hesitate to leave comment and give me your vote4 fo rme, thanx!
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2016 | Dewalt Saws
Mar 01, 2016 | Dewalt Saws
Oct 16, 2014 | Saws
Apr 11, 2010 | Dewalt Saws
Jan 23, 2010 | Delta Machinery 10" Professional Radial...
Jan 22, 2010 | Saws
Aug 29, 2009 | Saws
Feb 09, 2009 | Dewalt DW746X 10" woodworker's table saw...
Jun 25, 2008 | Dewalt DW746X 10" woodworker's table saw...
Nov 30, 2014 | Dewalt DW744S 10" Portable Table Saw with...
522 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: