Question about Canon PIXMA MP750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 22, 2010 | Lexmark X4690 Wireless InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Oct 31, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 22, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 21, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2007 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
That flashing pattern is consistent with a stuck carriage. Here is a copy/paste from HP concerning the 5000 series and your flashing lights.
The print cartridge carriage is stuck.
1. Open the top access door on the printer.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. Close the cartridge flaps after removing the ink cartridges.
4. Turn the printer off, then on again.
5. Replace the ink cartridges.
6. Close the top access door. Issue
The Resume light continues to blink after the cartridges are released.
The carriage is stuck or makes a grinding noise.
1. Lift the top cover to the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and then on again.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer when the grinding noise starts. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Move the carriage towards the middle of the printer (this procedure may take a couple of tries to get the timing correct).
5. Take out the cartridges and close the top cover.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer. Plug the power cord to the wall outlet.
7. Open the top cover, reinstall the cartridges, and then close the top cover.
Oct 23, 2007 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP750 All-In-One InkJet...
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!