Question about Xerox C2424 Copier
1. Reboot the xerox machine.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home positioning procedure on page. You can manually engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper drive system.
11.Check the printhead as well.
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Feb 10, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Printer
May 27, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Apr 12, 2009 | Xerox C2424 Copier
Mar 26, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8550DT Thermal Printer
Jan 06, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Nov 24, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Oct 11, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Mar 31, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!