Question about Computers & Internet
Probably the easiest way to resolve this issue is by following the steps outlined below.
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Acer Aspire 5241 5251 5332 5334 5338 5516...
Feb 13, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2010 | Acer Aspire m5640 PC Desktop
Aug 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 10, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Jan 25, 2010 | Acer Aspire E700 PC Desktop
Dec 25, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Dec 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!