Question about Motorola XU2600 (6 Channels) 2-Way Radio
1) Put your radio in programming mode by turning on the radio while holding down the PTT and MON buttons. Continue to hold these buttons until the 'noise' stops.
2) Press the MENU button once. Now, using the + or - buttons choose the frequency number.
3) Press the MENU button to lock in your frequency. This will take you to your CODE. Press the + or - button to choose your CODE.
4) Press your MENU button to lock in your CODE.
5) At this point you can walk through the rest of programming features or simply shut the radio off and begin using it. Note: You will know when you are at the end of the programmable features because it will chirp a different beep than you have been hearing when you've pressed the MENU button to lock in your new setting.
Here's a link to the CP100 (sister radio) manual for more info: http://www.essnashville.com/CP100-operationsmanual-021407.pdf
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Radio Communications
Apr 02, 2011 | Behringer RX1202FX Ultra Low Noise Design...
Nov 09, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-82 Scanner
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung LN32A330 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 11, 2010 | Motorola Radio Communications
Nov 02, 2009 | Uniden BC72XLT Handheld Scanner
Oct 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jan 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!