Question about Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer
Toner lite stays on after replacing toner cartridge & will not print
A couple of suggestions
1) Open door and remove drum and toner. Hold Go button down until all lights are on. Put drum and toner back in and shut door.
1. Switch off printer
2. Switch on printer
3. Open front door
4. Remove toner/drum unit
5. With the door still open hold down the go button for 1 second
6. Put the toner/drum unit back in
7. With the door still open hold down the go button for 1 second
8. Close the door and press go to test
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2016 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2011 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | Samsung ML2251N Laser Printer
Nov 11, 2010 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2010 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Brother HL 5250DN Laser Printer
Apr 21, 2008 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!