Question about Hamat 3-2810PC Everest Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with 90 Degree Lever Handle...

Open Question

I am trying to locate a replacement washer for the Hamat 3-2810 kitchen faucet. This rubber washer goes between the spout & the stainless steel supply hose. It appears to be a "metric" size 20x12x2.5 & is not carried locally. Anyone out there who may be able to find one or two?

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 171 Answers

SOURCE: kitchen spout leaks

Hi buffy9,

I'm Harvet the Master Plumber.

Your question is: You have an American Standard two faucet in my kitchen and the base of the spout leaks at the base. How do you remove it and replace the washers?

Are we talking about an American Standard two HANDLE faucet or one of the single handle models?

Thank you,
Harvey your Master Plumber

Posted on Oct 17, 2008

  • 9 Answers

SOURCE: I need to find a replacement Hamat part

Simply go to and look for a dealer near you. Very good european brand by the way.

Posted on Feb 21, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I have a Hamat faucet that has low water pressure all of a sudden

I have the exact same faucet from Hamat and I just took it apart ...every last bit....the tabs on each part are notched so when you put it all back again...its pretty easy....I had every single part layed across the table.

(Below is the red neck way....without the special tool to take off the top key part which requires a special T tool)
now for the desembly.... under the handle is the red/blue button...unscrew carefully not to ruin the color...if it does not come out ...pry it out...mine was not so friendly....then take a small hex and stick it in the hole and unscrew a small screw....whalllaaa ...the top is for the only hard part of this whole project....without their special tool your going to have to take a vice grip layed over a cotton cloth and clamp it on the top back side perpedicular....on the actual crome/stainless steel....this part will not be seen from the front.... I did scratch mine a bit ...but dont see it after the fix...remember it under the handle on the backside....then take another vice grip and cloth to the part you stick in the counter....(not the threads of course...just above) then with hulk like procedures your going to give it all.....hold with the left the base vice grip....and with the top ...crank it counter clockwise....again with the vice grip perpendicular ...on the back edge...I had to use a small screwdriver or rod to stick it across the vice grip for it.
after that take note of how the part fall out.....eventuallly you might need to take out the cylinder.....remove the hose (did it at begininng) then wiggle....and pull out the cylinder...dont unscrew....back and forth in 10 degree turns as you pull out.....this is not screwed in.....Only One big screw already taken care off... the hoses connected in the interior are tough and for some wierd reason need a 10mm wrench.
Ok good luck....and by the way MINE DID NOT HAVE HOT WIRE...a part of rubber washer came loose from my plumbing under the counter and found its way to block hot water...inside the very core of the faucet....oh well ALLL DONE.... hot water for dishes...for my wife...just kidding.

Posted on Aug 09, 2009

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Grohe kitchen faucet burst supply line

I had the same problem with my Grohe $350 overpriced faucet. The supply hose split open exposing the thin walled clear plastic tube. I can not even get to the hose connection to the faucet without removing the faucet, the other end is a simple quick disconnect however.

Posted on Dec 16, 2009

  • 5603 Answers

SOURCE: The stem of the Hamat Allegro Pull-Out Kitchen

The faucet is secured by a large nut from underneath. You will want to use what is called a "basin wrench" which has about a foot long rod with a cross handle at one end and a serated "grabber" at the end you grab the nut with. Go to a hardware store and ask for a basin wrench and they will show you one and how you use it... You have to work from underneath and believe me it is hard on the back! Use some padding and have some light to view the nut... The hose connections come down through the nut in question.

Posted on Jan 14, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to access O-rings? (Faucet won't pivot)

You'll have to turn off the water using the shutoffs or if there are none by turning off the main. open a faucet on the lower floor of the home to remove most of the water out of the system if you have to shut the main. using an allen key remove the handle. then using an adjustable wrench or crescent wrench or as a last resort a set of channel locks remove the big nut at the top of the faucet and remove the stainless steel ball assembly. You'll have to undo the hose going to the faucet from under the counter and pull the spray attachment out. Then wiggle and pull up on the spout to slide it off. Clean any lime deposits with CLR or any other descaler. You can scrape some of it off with a knife if you must. When both the spout and the shaft where it is to slide onto are both clean remove the old o-rings, replace with the new ones. Slide the spout back on. You can grease the o-rings with plumbers grease to help seal them but also to help slide on the spout easier. You can replace the seals and springs inside where the stainless steel ball goes if you please. Reassemble everything. Turn on the water. Remove and clean the aerator of any debris (done every time you do plumbing) Test that the faucet moves from side to side without leaking. Different models may have different procedures and or different o-rings in different locations. Do what you must to change the o-ring that needs changing.

Nov 17, 2013 | Kohler Model 10433: FortĀ® Single-control...

1 Answer

How do i remove the Lever. I removed the cap and the lever is exposed, do i just pull it off? I have a Hamat 3-3141 Country Classic

not familiar with that model, but if you look near the base, you should see a tiny ,tiny hole,use proper size allan wrench to remove set screw, handle will lift off

Nov 28, 2012 | Hamat 3-3141ST Country Classic Bar Faucet...

1 Answer

My cartridge leaks inside the faucet. Is it possible to replace the cartridge or must I buy a new faucet?

You can find the replacement cartridge online, as Hamat is out of business...

I am ordering mine today too,
about $60

Nov 21, 2010 | Hamat 3-2861ST Everest Pull-Out Kitchen...

1 Answer

Valvers are open and no kinks in the hose still have slow water flow

The first thing I would do is remove aererator from spout outlet. It should not be on very tight so you may be able to remove it by hand. If you are standing in front of faucet turn aereator clockwise or to your right to remove. If you cannot get it to turn wrap aereator with masking tape,duct tape or rag to keep from marring finish and use channel lock pliers or standard pliers to remove. There should be one or more brass or stainless steel screens and possibly a brass disc with a small hole in center. Also there should be a rubber washer that goes between faucet spout outlet and aereator. With all these removed , see if flow rate is improved. Carefully clean screens and disc. Reassemble in reverse order. Hope this helps.If this dosn't improve flow rate you may have to further disassemble vavle to find source of blockage. Thanks

Nov 11, 2010 | Price Pfister T26-4CBY Avalon 4 Hole...

1 Answer

How can I remove this faucet to allow me to replace this fixture?

there is abacking nut & plate securing tap to sink, most are 1/2 inch use long socket to make it easier, also you must disconnect pullout hose from tap (connection also under sink) & remove hose weight located usally at the bottom of pull out hose. Make sure you isolate all water first!

hope this helps

Nov 07, 2009 | Hamat 3-2861ST Everest Pull-Out Kitchen...

2 Answers

I have the PP Marielle Kitchen Faucet with spray and soap. My water pressure is extremely low. I tried to go online for guide to show me how to fix valve and where it is located but site tells me my model...

you have dirt in the deverter valve its in the fachet part under the sink turn off the water remove the spring it slides out then pull the devert out clean the parts and reinstall i have 3 of them doing the same about 6 mounts old a bad fachet desigen

Aug 19, 2009 | Price Pfister Marielle Kitchen Faucet with...

2 Answers

I need to find a replacement Hamat part

Simply go to and look for a dealer near you. Very good european brand by the way.

Feb 14, 2009 | Hamat 3-2861ST Everest Pull-Out Kitchen...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Hamat 3-2810PC Everest Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with 90 Degree Lever Handle... Logo

Related Topics:

162 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Hamat Plumbing Experts

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

52502 Answers

Daryl Gleaton

Level 3 Expert

742 Answers

Are you a Hamat Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides