Question about Dyson DC07 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
You said you checked the main breaker but did you change the fuse in the plug
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2017 | Oreck Vacuums
Apr 16, 2016 | Dyson DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum
Aug 30, 2013 | Oreck XL Ultra Bagged Upright Vacuum
1. Power cord not firmly plugged into
1. Plug unit in firmly.
2. Blown fuse or tripped breaker. 2. Check fuse or breaker in home. Replace fuse/
3. Needs service. 3. Take to service center or call 1-800-321-1134.
4. Thermal Protector activated.
4. Unplug cleaner. Allow to cool for 30 minutes
Nov 03, 2012 | Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum...
Apr 06, 2012 | Vacuums
Nov 18, 2011 | Ridgid Vacuums
Sep 30, 2010 | Genie Company GV150 Wet/Dry Vacuum
Aug 28, 2010 | Vacuums
Aug 14, 2009 | Panasonic MC-V5481 Upright Vacuum
372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: